Single head mitre saw with downward blade feed, manually operating Ø 350 mm
- The intermediate degrees can be obtained by manually setting mechanical stop.
- Manual rotation of the working table, up to 45° both toward right that toward left.
- It’s able to be tilted on the left side up to 45° (vertical axis).
- Automatic locking of cutting angle at 90°, 45°, 30°, 15°.
- Manual locking at any intermediate degrees.
- Manual blade feed.
- Integrated guard for blade protection
Questions? Contact us: