3 axis CNC + 1 axis pneumatically managed floor-type vertical-spindle machining centre.
3 axis (X, Y, Z) controlled by CNC + 1 axis pneumatically managed. The clamps beam (A axis) can be rotated on three orthogonal positions (-90°, 0°, +90°) by pneumatic cycle. The work pieces are held by means of 4 pneumatic vices on the mobile beam, that can be positioned on any angle between +90° and -90°. The rotation is directly managed by the control cycle.
- Electro-welded sheet base which has been designed in such a way to offer the maximum rigidity and use practicality.
- The axis slide on precision profile guides with ball recirculation and are driven by motors operated with digital systems.
- Profile holder system (no. 4 clamps) slides on precision slideway.
- Linear and circular interpolation on the axis X-Y-Z.
- By using the disc cutter it is possible to carry out end-milling on both ends of the workpiece (End-milling cycle).
- By means of dedicated tools it is suitable for working on 5 sides of Aluminium, PVC and steel sections.
- The 2 hinging length stops are pneumatically operated.
- The electric-spindle is suitable for quick tools change.
- The tools cooling is done through a centralised system that optimises the required minimal lubrication.
- The useful stroke for working bars is 3270 mm with blades Ø 150-200 mm; for longer pieces, the differentiated machining cycle can be used, up to the double of the useful stroke (6540 mm).
- The use of optical fibers (SSCNET III) for data transmission linked to digital technology increases and optimizes the speed movement of the axis.
- The intermediate degrees are pneumatically positioned.
- The 5-positions tools magazine (OPTIONAL) is located on the right of the basement, inside a protected area. It can store tool holders for milling, threading, end-milling.
- The vices slide on ball recirculation screws, and can be positioned manually by referring to a mm-scale and a laser pointer, or with an automatic system that allows the positioning in a very reduced time.
Questions? Contact us: