3 axis CNC floor type vertical spindle machining centre
3 axis (X, Y, Z) managed by CNC. By means of dedicated tools it’s suitable for working on 5 sides of profiles.
- "The axis slide on precision profile guides with ball recirculation and are driven by motors operated with digital systems.
- The locking clamps slide on guide rail.
- The working table can be divided in two areas so to get two separate working stations.
- Using a disk cutter, it is possible to work on both sides at the end of the profile (end-milling cycle).
- Milling operations can be performed with linear and circular interpolation of the axes X-Y-Z.
- The hinging length stop are pneumatically managed.
- The electric?spindle is suitable for quick tool holder change.
- The tool magazine is mounted on the mobil upright. The tool change can be carried out into any position belonging to the working area.
- The tools cooling is realized through a centralised minimal system.
- All slide ways and ball recirculation screws are lubricated through an automatic centralised system.
- The particular structure of the clamps has made possible to develop a version for the machining of composite panels (ATLAS PANELS).
- Pre?arranged to use a set of chips collector bins.
Questions? Contact us: