3 axis CNC floor type vertical spindle machining centre
3 axis (X, Y, Z) managed by CNC. By means of dedicated tools it’s suitable for working on 5 sides of profiles. The strong base formed by tubulars guarantees the fundamental structural rigidity of the machine.
- The high performance provided from the electric spindle 7,5 kW (S1) and from the 12 positions tools magazine make possible to diversify the working with great flexibility.
- The axis slide on precision profile guides with ball recirculation and are driven by motors operated with digital systems.
- The locking clamps slide on guide rail.
- The working table can be divided in two areas so to get two separate working stations.
- By using the disc cutter it is possible to carry out end-milling operations on both the ends of the work piece (end-milling cycle).
- Milling operations can be performed with linear and circular interpolation of the axes X-Y-Z.
- The hinging length stop are pneumatically managed.
- The electric spindle is suitable for quick tool holder change.
- The tool magazine is mounted on the mobile upright. The tool change can be carried out into any position belonging to the working area.
- The tools cooling is done through a centralised system that optimises the required minimal lubrication.
- All slide ways and ball recirculation screws are lubricated through an automatic centralised system.
- Pre-arranged to use a set of chips collector bins.
- Pre-arranged for the inclusion of a motorized belt conveyor for evacuation of chips.
Questions? Contact us: